Are you feeling resentful about yourself? Are you feeling extremely
irritated and annoyed with the fact that you have PCOS? Are you feeling
so sad and angry that your journey towards motherhood is NOT going to be
an easy one?
Then, oh yes, you definitely suffer from PCOS and are trying to conceive...
Somehow, I haven't seen many Indian women write about this online. When you search for information online, you get so many blogs - personal and medical in nature which talk about individual suffering, success, what-to-expect kind of information. But all of them seem to come from outside India.
My intentions in starting this blogs are two: One, I really want to talk and share about my journey and hear success stories that will boost my morale, and the other is to tell all those women out there like me to not to feel lonely. We are not in this alone! Look at the number of women who come to your hospital to get treated: the first sign that there are others, lots of other people like us.
The last time I went to my Gyn to get my IUI done, there was a woman who came running out of the consulting Doctor's room and hugged her husband with absolute joy. There really was no need for her to tell all of us around her that she was pregnant. It was written right there, in those happy and relieved tears of her eyes. Of course, all of us bombarded her with questions: IUI or IVF? How many times did you try? Did you confirm that it is not a chemical pregnancy? Did you feel any specific signs? How many follicles did you have? And many, many more...Only a woman who has suffered through infertility will understand that moment of joy and relief that motherhood can give. And only she will understand the anxiety behind these questions and come forward to assure you and not get offended with such personal questions.
I have always thought that creating a new life is a wonderful act of love and that it was most sacred of all things that you can do. But when you have been slapped on your face with infertility and gone through the sheer science of it, it actually aches you. There have been innumerable number of days in my life in the past year that I have cried myself to sleep because of the fact that I cannot conceive naturally.
But when I see such women, who have gone through this and succeeded at one point of time, it gives me so much hope. And what a wonderful thing hope is!
Let there be more hope in this world for all us...
Then, oh yes, you definitely suffer from PCOS and are trying to conceive...
Somehow, I haven't seen many Indian women write about this online. When you search for information online, you get so many blogs - personal and medical in nature which talk about individual suffering, success, what-to-expect kind of information. But all of them seem to come from outside India.
My intentions in starting this blogs are two: One, I really want to talk and share about my journey and hear success stories that will boost my morale, and the other is to tell all those women out there like me to not to feel lonely. We are not in this alone! Look at the number of women who come to your hospital to get treated: the first sign that there are others, lots of other people like us.
The last time I went to my Gyn to get my IUI done, there was a woman who came running out of the consulting Doctor's room and hugged her husband with absolute joy. There really was no need for her to tell all of us around her that she was pregnant. It was written right there, in those happy and relieved tears of her eyes. Of course, all of us bombarded her with questions: IUI or IVF? How many times did you try? Did you confirm that it is not a chemical pregnancy? Did you feel any specific signs? How many follicles did you have? And many, many more...Only a woman who has suffered through infertility will understand that moment of joy and relief that motherhood can give. And only she will understand the anxiety behind these questions and come forward to assure you and not get offended with such personal questions.
I have always thought that creating a new life is a wonderful act of love and that it was most sacred of all things that you can do. But when you have been slapped on your face with infertility and gone through the sheer science of it, it actually aches you. There have been innumerable number of days in my life in the past year that I have cried myself to sleep because of the fact that I cannot conceive naturally.
But when I see such women, who have gone through this and succeeded at one point of time, it gives me so much hope. And what a wonderful thing hope is!
Let there be more hope in this world for all us...
A WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME TO GET PREGNANT,,
ReplyDeleteTestimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my HUSBAND have been trying for a baby for the last 2 years now and to all in vein. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to 9 months to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is was really hurting me so badly. My HUSBAND had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My HUSBAND does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know I'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help sister, then i contact the DR.Ehiaghe on this email: ehiaghespellhome@gmail.com . DR.Ehiaghe told us all our problem and promise to help us, he told us that 2 month later i will be pregnant, with the faith in me i believed him but my husband never believe. And after 2months later i was really pregnant and i gave birth to a set of twin, a girl and a boy. what a wonderful spell caster. Once again contact him with his email if you need any kind of help such as bring your ex back, curing of hiv and cancer i believe you can find a solution in him: ehiaghespellhome@gmail.com Thanks.
GOV!!! ATTN!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy to inform you all that all hope is not yet lost. I want to share my testimony with every BARREN WOMEN, IMPOTENT MEN who have lost the hope of having the fruit of the WOMB.
My name is Katrina Brian from the UNITED KINGDOM.
I was married for 21 years and i was unable to have a child, on the first 5 years of my marriage with my husband i usually get pregnant but when the pregnancy gets to a month old i will get miscarriage, all this continued to the 6st year of my marriage when i couldn't get pregnant again.
For all this past years i cried and longed to have a child because my husband threatened to get married to someone else. I shared my story with a friend in MIAMI and she told me about a great spell caster that helped her cast a pregnancy spell when she needed a male child. I contacted the spell caster and told him about my BARRENNESS.
Just within 1week, he prepared a pregnancy spell and sent it to me which i applied and felt a big changes in my body.
2 months later, i was pregnant and i just gave birth a month ago. i wish to inform you all about him. if you need his help on pregnancy or any kind of cure and cleansing you can for the Christmas holiday email him on greatlindaspells@gmail.com or drlindaspells@outlook.com or greatlindaspells@yahoo.com
WARMS REGARDS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I have been looking for a much better way to show my appreciation to Dr.Ogudugu but i have not been able to make a perfect conclusion, But i decided to start with this procedure by sharing my great experience that i had with Dr.Ogudugu with the world so that everyone can know how powerful Dr.Ogudugu is. I contacted Dr.Ogudugu some weeks back through these details +2348057266712 or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM which i took from the internet to narrate my relationship problems to him so that he came help me out. The great news about all these was just after 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu my lover that left me came back to me...
ReplyDelete