Got my Lap stitches removed and the nurse pronounced it as "healing". So, now I just need keep them clean and away from water and I should be okay.
I have started on my Duphaston tablets for this month, it would end by 2nd Jan and then of course the wait for AF so that I get on with IUI #5 and #6.
It really is a curse when you have days when there is nothing to do, then all I do is wonder about my "what-if's"
I want a backup plan...does that even make sense, is that even possible? If the cycle does not succeed I am going to be heart broken and depressed anyway, I don't think having a back up plan will work. But, I sooooo want one, just to keep myself sane!
When we consulted RE the last time she told us we have to give IUI a try after my Lap, or else we need to move to IVF. As I had told once before, IVF scares me...I want to move to it only when there is nothing else to do...
And to top all my confusions, hubby is extremely depressed...there were some 3 announcements of baby in his office last week: Christmas special I suppose, God that sounds bitchy...but it is so difficult to take it.
I just wanted to rant some...feel less bad about things in life...yeah well!
I have started on my Duphaston tablets for this month, it would end by 2nd Jan and then of course the wait for AF so that I get on with IUI #5 and #6.
It really is a curse when you have days when there is nothing to do, then all I do is wonder about my "what-if's"
I want a backup plan...does that even make sense, is that even possible? If the cycle does not succeed I am going to be heart broken and depressed anyway, I don't think having a back up plan will work. But, I sooooo want one, just to keep myself sane!
When we consulted RE the last time she told us we have to give IUI a try after my Lap, or else we need to move to IVF. As I had told once before, IVF scares me...I want to move to it only when there is nothing else to do...
And to top all my confusions, hubby is extremely depressed...there were some 3 announcements of baby in his office last week: Christmas special I suppose, God that sounds bitchy...but it is so difficult to take it.
I just wanted to rant some...feel less bad about things in life...yeah well!
No comments:
Post a Comment