Ok, so we are trying naturally this time. And like one idiot, I had to go ahead and actually purchase one of those Ovulation test kits. And then on 1st Feb, I actually tried to test: it was the 13th day of the cycle and well I figured I can test anyway. It came back as negative - huge disappointment and we decided not to test anymore. "Let's just try!" became the motto.
On Sunday, there I am about to take a shower, and I see that I am bleeding! Got the shock of my life! Can a cycle last only for 15 days was the first question that came to my mind. With too much terror I Googled and wow, will you believe it, apparently you can have bleeding when you ovulate or about to ovulate around the mid of the cycle - between 12th to 16th day!
Taking this as a good sign and trusting that I have ovulated (without pills, wow!!!) we are proceeding with way too much hope this cycle.
Of course, I do understand that just because you ovulate you wont get pregnant...who am I kidding?!!! I am having way too much hope this time! Oh God, just please, please, please, let it work out this time!!!!!
On Sunday, there I am about to take a shower, and I see that I am bleeding! Got the shock of my life! Can a cycle last only for 15 days was the first question that came to my mind. With too much terror I Googled and wow, will you believe it, apparently you can have bleeding when you ovulate or about to ovulate around the mid of the cycle - between 12th to 16th day!
Taking this as a good sign and trusting that I have ovulated (without pills, wow!!!) we are proceeding with way too much hope this cycle.
Of course, I do understand that just because you ovulate you wont get pregnant...who am I kidding?!!! I am having way too much hope this time! Oh God, just please, please, please, let it work out this time!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment