Is there anyway that you can stop yourself from going crazy during your 2WW? I am right now, over the edge!
Did a HPT last night - DPO16 and this morning - DPO17: BFN
And totally down because of it!
DH is away this week and I didn't tell him that I have tested (didn't want to upset him as well) and was just bawling a little about how negative I am feeling...
Dr.Google suggests that BFN on DPO17 is not a very positive sign (ha, ha!)
So...why isn't AF here, already? Now, I am going crazy with, "may be I am pregnant, but not enough HCG for the kit to pick it up", "kit is faulty (yeah, right!)" and what not!
Now, I am going to leave it until DPO21 and then may be test. Hmm, let me see if I can hold up until then!
Did a HPT last night - DPO16 and this morning - DPO17: BFN
And totally down because of it!
DH is away this week and I didn't tell him that I have tested (didn't want to upset him as well) and was just bawling a little about how negative I am feeling...
Dr.Google suggests that BFN on DPO17 is not a very positive sign (ha, ha!)
So...why isn't AF here, already? Now, I am going crazy with, "may be I am pregnant, but not enough HCG for the kit to pick it up", "kit is faulty (yeah, right!)" and what not!
Now, I am going to leave it until DPO21 and then may be test. Hmm, let me see if I can hold up until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment