Thursday, 24 January 2013

Trying the normal way...

Okay, so I never thought I would hear my RE say this.

After the HPT disaster, I was on the Progesterone pills, and finally got my AF also. I went to my RE for the regular 2nd day follow up and the first thing he tells me is that my Endo is too thick. Admittedly I did not have any bleeding, but was having immense tissue discharge, naturally I assumed it is the AF. But he still made me do a BHCG to confirm if there is no Ectopic pregnancy.

Somehow I was pretty sure this time that it cannot be anything other than negative and it was, thank god! By the time the results came, my bleeding also was in full flow. Then he told me that since this is the immediate cycle after my Laproscopic we can try naturally!

He said we could see if ovulation can occur naturally this time.

So, here I am...

We are waiting to see what happens this time.

I purchased 2 Ovulation kits to see if I do ovulate. Ovulation kits are not that useful for PCOS women, since you never know when or even if ovulation will occur at all. So, I got 2, just to keep on checking it.

So...let's see...keeping my fingers cross!


No comments:

Post a Comment