In the world of IF, HPTs is yet another sad area. To take it and see that single, lonely line in your Pregnancy Test is nothing but a route towards heart ache and pain.
And today, I had to go through it.
Okay, I will admit it: I was being over-enthusiastic, way too much hopeful in thinking that just because for the first time in this world of IF, after taking Progesterone I didn't get my AF for about 12 days I might be pregnant. I mean, what was I thinking?!
But really, I undergo Ovarian drilling, have some bleeding after it and then nothing...nada...zero...absolutely no periods whatsoever, its been 38 days. I started to imagine too much...every little movement in my lower body, I could feel it.
I was shit scared of taking UPT. Me and UPTs don't get along. They are totally not for me! No!
So, after 7 days of deliberating (I usually get my AF on 5th day after Progesterone tablets), and reading too much into normal everyday happenings in my body, I decided to brave my RE to day. So, went there and what does he ask me first: Did you take a UPT?
Then I had to take it! And of course it was negative, I mean, I underwent IUI twice with "perfect conditions" and still couldn't conceive, how I convinced myself that I could have become pregnant naturally is beyond me!
Life with IF is way too much to handle, there is this infinite hope that always leaves you hanging with "what-ifs" and there is always reality to bite your ass and wake you up!
Sigh...
So, here I am loaded with 10 Meprate tablets in my list to get my AF and then of course, there is always the next IUI to go through!
And today, I had to go through it.
Okay, I will admit it: I was being over-enthusiastic, way too much hopeful in thinking that just because for the first time in this world of IF, after taking Progesterone I didn't get my AF for about 12 days I might be pregnant. I mean, what was I thinking?!
But really, I undergo Ovarian drilling, have some bleeding after it and then nothing...nada...zero...absolutely no periods whatsoever, its been 38 days. I started to imagine too much...every little movement in my lower body, I could feel it.
I was shit scared of taking UPT. Me and UPTs don't get along. They are totally not for me! No!
So, after 7 days of deliberating (I usually get my AF on 5th day after Progesterone tablets), and reading too much into normal everyday happenings in my body, I decided to brave my RE to day. So, went there and what does he ask me first: Did you take a UPT?
Then I had to take it! And of course it was negative, I mean, I underwent IUI twice with "perfect conditions" and still couldn't conceive, how I convinced myself that I could have become pregnant naturally is beyond me!
Life with IF is way too much to handle, there is this infinite hope that always leaves you hanging with "what-ifs" and there is always reality to bite your ass and wake you up!
Sigh...
So, here I am loaded with 10 Meprate tablets in my list to get my AF and then of course, there is always the next IUI to go through!
No comments:
Post a Comment