Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Update

Had a FGS on Saturday: Good news is that follicles are growing, bad news is that "ALL" follicles are growing.

Had three 150IU injections on CD 2, 4 and 6. CD 7 had the FGS. Every single follicle has grown from 0.5 to 1.5 mm: max size is 9 as of now. So, had a chat with our RE and she suggested that we taper down the dosage and take one 150 on that day itself and another 75 IU on CD 9. And the FGS is again tomorrow: CD 11.

So, tomorrow we will know how it goes.

I am not really sure how I am feeling. I am oscillating between wildly hopeful to extremely disappointed. The only good thing is that, despite everything the follicles are growing, just that we have some hiccups with respect to the number.

Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment