Friday, 5 April 2013

Here we go again...

At last, after too many prayers and anxiety, AF finally arrived on 31st March. This is the first time after we started this journey of TTC that me and DH both were extremely happy about AF! What an irony!

So, went to my RE on 1st April, and they have put me on 150IU HMG for 3 days + Follic Acid + Ecosprin + APCOD + Metformin 500 mg

APCOD and Ecosprin are completely new to me. Dr.Google told me that APCOD contains Myoinsolitol which is good for egg quality and Ecosprin is "Baby Aspirin" which is improves blood flow toward Uterus.

Well...3 injections are done with today. Will be going for another scan tomorrow so that the RE can check on the developments.

As usual, I am keeping my fingers crossed...

I just don't know what to feel anymore. I am hopeful, of course I am, but I am plagued with doubts and disbelief and the sheer terror that this time also it might not work out and I really don't think I have the capability to take it anymore.

I am just hoping and praying that this will be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment