Did a HPT last night - yes, I hear you...what is the point of late night testing..when FMU is the best. It is just that it is CD40, I thought it should be very clear at this point of time. There is no AF...no BFP...ended up getting yet another BFN, but surprisingly taking it well. And that is exactly what is scaring me.
I think I am at that point of time in this cycle where I have convinced myself that I am pregnant and just that the HPT is not picking it up. I am contemplating about going to the Doctor this Saturday for a blood test. I think that I should know the deal, whatever it is! I talked to my mother about all this and she told me that she knew that she was pregnant only when she was about 6 weeks along since her cycles in general were about 36 days long. And I used to have 35-36 days cycles before all this PCOS debacle. So, I am now fantasizing that I would know around CD50...
I know I am being foolish, so I am really pushing myself to go to my RE by this Saturday and hope, hope, hope and pray that everything works out well this time!
I think I am at that point of time in this cycle where I have convinced myself that I am pregnant and just that the HPT is not picking it up. I am contemplating about going to the Doctor this Saturday for a blood test. I think that I should know the deal, whatever it is! I talked to my mother about all this and she told me that she knew that she was pregnant only when she was about 6 weeks along since her cycles in general were about 36 days long. And I used to have 35-36 days cycles before all this PCOS debacle. So, I am now fantasizing that I would know around CD50...
I know I am being foolish, so I am really pushing myself to go to my RE by this Saturday and hope, hope, hope and pray that everything works out well this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment