So, it's official now. Got the blood test done on Saturday, came back with very low HCG level - 0.1 IU
Back to the TTC world. I think every time we hit this spot, we get better at dealing with it. Now, I have gotten some Progesterone tablets to get my AF and then begins the IUI cycle.
Now, my course is very small and narrow and decisive: IUI, if not, then straight to IVF.
I am really, really hoping that this IUI works out, but I am also prepared for the IVF. There is no more point in getting worried about it, I want a baby - by IUI/IVF doesn't matter much now!
All that said, I am still clueless on why I didn't get my AF all by myself if I am not pregnant. After all, this is the directly the first cycle after my Lap. Does it mean that it never worked?
Back to the TTC world. I think every time we hit this spot, we get better at dealing with it. Now, I have gotten some Progesterone tablets to get my AF and then begins the IUI cycle.
Now, my course is very small and narrow and decisive: IUI, if not, then straight to IVF.
I am really, really hoping that this IUI works out, but I am also prepared for the IVF. There is no more point in getting worried about it, I want a baby - by IUI/IVF doesn't matter much now!
All that said, I am still clueless on why I didn't get my AF all by myself if I am not pregnant. After all, this is the directly the first cycle after my Lap. Does it mean that it never worked?
No comments:
Post a Comment